Friday, April 13, 2012

dear laken


dear baby boy laken...
you're the best decision i have ever made. i honestly believe you were my little gift from god. i've only seen your face a couple times on a computer screen. your little yawns are my favorite memories of you so far. i can't wait to kiss your little button nose and nibble on your little tiny toes. you have made me become a women that i was no where near becoming. you've moved me and pushed me before i ever even felt you move or push inside me! you will never know how much i already love you before i have ever seen you. i just hope that i can give you everything that you desire in life, and if i can't... i am going to try or root you on while you go seek after it. i just want you to know, and this will not be a secret - it will be quiet apparent, you may not have a "normal" family unit, but let me tell you... you've got the people that support me and that is better than the "typical." you have been blessed by so many, and you will continue to be. i can't wait for you to meet everyone... i can't wait for everyone to meet you. most of all... i can't wait to know your favorite foods, your favorite activities, the clothes you pick out for yourself, the music you will listen to, what you'll believe in, the way you handle your anger, if my hugs and kisses will heal your wounds. baby boy... i can't wait to know the you-est you you will be.
i love you to heaven and back.

love,
mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! you are great! I love this blog! Would you be interested in being a guest blogger??!!? I would love to have you! Email me at untilonlyloveremains@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete