Tuesday, March 27, 2012

currently





Listening - Eric Church - Sprintsteen. That song is great! It is "country" but it reminds me of the music I am deeply in love with and it just makes you want to shuffle your feet on a wooden floor porch with a glass of sweet tea in a mason jar while the dark sky is light up by the green sparks of fireflies. I love it!


Reading - this new book "Bearded Lady." It was a cheap little book that was featured on my new kindle fire. (birthday gift! i love it!). The book is hilarious. I pretty much read it all in one sitting, its about a women who has done everything to get rid of "sightly" facial/body hair. The lengths she goes through and the humor she has about it throughout the whole book just keeps you turning pages (in this case, swiping the screen).


Loving - My church. I love going to church every Sunday. I love how it sets the mood for the week and helps you reflect on the week before. I love it.


Thinking - Alot lately, about being scared. I have been thinking about how scary it is to be a parent. I know it will come natural, and if I went around telling people I'd hear the same responses. But being a parent is a very scary thing, and I think I'm scared! No, I know I am!


Wanting - A camera. I have been researching cameras, I want something with great picture quality and something that’s great in a low-light setting. I don't want to spend more than $350.


Wishing - There was enough time in the day. Or more fun things to do during the work day!

No comments:

Post a Comment