Thursday, March 29, 2012

BIGGEST STRESS::



I have been putting this off and putting this off. I have no signs of labor - nothing! but it would be a smart thing at 36 weeks and 3 days to get things on the ball. I've always been a speedy packer, so I guess I assume that while I am going into labor I can pack a bag too! now THAT is some great ambition if you ask me. Today I told myself was going to be THE DAY. well... this is all that I have accomplished:

-stuffed about 7 outfits in my diaper bag... FAIL. (I should only probably take about 2 or 3)
-threw a swaddle me in there for good measures
-I have transfered all of the toiletries i have boughten from the sack i got from the store to a make-shift shower bag (which hopefully i find a real one before)... I could of done that 4 weeks ago when i bought the stuff.
-I put my boppy pillow on the car-seat. yep, I moved a pillow all of 5 feet! and NO, the car-seat isn't already buckled up in the car!

I also posted about how i haven't packed my bag in this pregnancy facebook group i'm in, and i made the type face for when i DO actually get the darn thing packed. (see above)

maybe i'm just thinking if i don't pack the bag then i won't have to go to the hospital any time soon. and i have my fingers crossed i make it passed the 13th.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment