Wednesday, March 14, 2012

25 by twenty five

with my birthday coming up in a couple of days i have thought back on what my 23rd life has brought me... i have changed tremendously. 24 years old isn't a mile marker, but it is going to make the year that i give birth to baby lake and that is HUGE to me! it got me thinking about turning a quarter of a century old, and with a little one on the way there isn't some outrageous thing that i can do to solidify my 25 years. i've seen the lists 30 things by 30 years old, and i decided that i would list 25 things i would like to do before my 25th year. I have a 375 days to get the list done, which isn't bad and i intend to stick with it. they're small accomplishments, but if you've ever made a list and actually crossed everything off your list............. it feels GREAT!!! :)
what is on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment