Friday, March 30, 2012

24th birthday




my 24th birthday came and went. i had some wonderful women that kept me company that day. of course it would have been more awesome to have my sister laina or my cousin tiffany join along.

my birthday fell on me being one day shy of 9 months pregnant. don't expect much excitement to go on when you're 9 months pregnant. a masseuse will not touch you in fear of putting you into labor and a pedicurist will not touch the bottom of your feet in fear of putting you into labor. she will however, use a cheese grader to get all that stuff off your feet that you've accumulated due to wearing flip-flops because no other shoe will fit at the time.

i had a wonderful time eating on the island at a place called black sheep. very good. i had the crab nachos and a pear pie. delicious. had a pedicure sans the massaging of the feet. had dinner (cause apparently that is all that pregnant people are allowed to do. :p) then i ended the night watching 21 jump street. it was a pleasant day, and i really enjoyed everyone's company.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment