Friday, May 25, 2012

one month

my big boy is ONE month today!! i can't believe it. I am about to head to austin to go hang out with my cousin tiffany and her baby boy. its gonna be a fun time. i miss austin, but most importantly i miss my cousin. its gonna be our first official mom-hang session. its only taken my about 6 hours to get everything together to leave. but of course i had to take pictures before i left. one month is a bench mark.



ps blog... i miss you. and i will tend to you more real soon!!

4 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE his hat! Where can I find one?
    Have a fun time in Austin, your little guy is sure cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! He looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks JUST like you! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little guy!! :)

    ReplyDelete