Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tiffany & Ben's baby shower!

Tiffany is my cousin. We are the same age. I was born in March and she was born in April. Well... She is pregnant as well... Her son Sidney will be born in March and my son will be born in April! I was excited to be apart of helping with her shower. Her mom, Veronica, and my aunt Teresa were the big spender/planners though. The theme was Safari.
I was in charge of the Guest Book... Wish you wells... "Its a Boy" banner... and creating and ironing on the label for the Koozies. It was fun playing with Animal Print because its something that isn't what I normally prefer. There was tons of really great idea. Tiffany had people write on the diapers little messages that she will see when she actually puts them ON baby sidney! The messages were funny!! It was co-ed so it was funny seeing the guys get involved with the games. My uncle made amazing brisket, my Aunt made amazing sloppy joes that Laken and I enjoyed very much. The desert table was adorable with the pudding cups we made from a picture we saw off of pintrest. My aunt, the future grandma, made adorable corsages and my other aunt made cheek pinching cute diaper cakes for the scattered tables. I think everything came out amazing, and I hope everyone had a good time. I can't wait to meet baby Sidney!!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment