Monday, December 19, 2011

its almost time for christmas!

i think with this constant pace i've been riding, christmas has actually turned out to be a breeze. I managed to get all my gifts in record timing as well as wrapped. I am still missing a gift for my mother, (which I already know what it is going to be) a gift for my dad which I don't want to buy just yet, incase I think of something better, and a gift for my maw maw that is going to be purchased by my aunt in SA and I'll be paying her when she gets to Kingsville. However my brothers/sisters/newphews/nieces are all taken care of... :) Now I just have to wait until everyone comes to town to open them up. Its a big ol' bum out my oldest brother won't be here until a couple days after and then they're moving to New Mexico right after, and my sister and her boys won't be here until then too. So its just Marty, Mom, Dad, and Myself this year.. and then of course a Lewis Christmas at Teresa's house.


Here are my gifts. I had been seeing some really cute gift wrapping and then just took stuff that I had around my apartment and decided to give it a whirl. I am not a big traditional type when it comes to ANYTHING!! So i couldn't do the Christmas wrapping paper, I just had to go with colors. To decorate I printed out Chevron patters, used hemp, buttons, and a hot glue gun. I found printable tags instead of making them my own self. These were just too good NOT to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment