Sunday, December 18, 2011

getting started

I am going to fast forward this blog, and get it up to speed. I am a single mother. I have a heart for the little big city of Austin and the small town Kingsville. Since high school things have been a roller coaster... a very fun one at that! All we think that things have crashed and burned.. I'm back in my hometown of Kingsville texas and pregnant! This isn't an episode of Teen Mom. I did however have a falling out with a guy I thought meant more to me than he actually does. I have never been more at peace with myself and more excited about life than I have been at this very moment. Of course I want to get my house HGTV'd and be a millionaire, but sometimes you just don't always get what you want. I am grateful for every thing awesome that has happened in my life as well as every wrong doing. With my search for guidance and strength, I have put myself in a very healthy spot. I decided to keep a blog about the things that have been keeping me busy, because lets just face it... if you know me, who am I WITHOUT a blog?! I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope I enjoy posting in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment