Thursday, January 30, 2014

He says "I love you" to my son.




I don't know if you know this, but I am a hard women to love. Could you have guessed? I am horrible with relationships... they don't ever last. I don't know exactly what it is... I'm sure it differs within any/every relationship I have. However, I think I have become lucky enough to find someone who is just as difficult to love.

He can't dance or sing, but thinks he can do both, He likes to hold my hand when I think his is too hot, and He likes to cook venison - yuck. He truly is amazing!

I know we haven't been together long, but I haven't been this realistically happy in a very long time. I am 110% myself. Even when I wish I could sugar coat it. He is strong in the areas where I am weak, and he makes me want to be better.

He lets me take naps. That is every mother's dream! He cooks dinner for my son and I, when I consider cooking ordering out tacos. He never makes plans that don't include Laken. He cares about Laken's eyes when he stands too close to the TV. He cooks us delicious dinners almost every night, even though some things are too spicy for Laken and we end up warming something random up. He holds my hand and Laken's when we pray. He goes with me to church and holds me when I cry.

We both understand that we aren't perfect, but we are perfect for each other. We know that we can be better, and we are choosing to be better together. I am so happy, and everytime he leaves, I can't wait to see him again.

Please don't throw up in your mouths, just be happy for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment