Friday, July 6, 2012

forth of july pictures & alotta lovin!

what would you do if i told ya that i la-la-la-la-love you!
i had a great 4th of July. It was good just to unwind with family without a congestion of kids running around. there wasn't any fireworks or any firecracker.
we had a barbeque and played games outside on the back patio at my maw maw's house - which is my mother's mom. laken showed up for the festivities dressed to the nines.

today is my first 4th of july, and tomorrow is my first 5th of july.. what's the big deal?!



uncle mar-mar. my brother marty.


my maw maw. last night when i woke up for a feeding i stayed up just in love with laken and everything about him... i wrote this on an iphone note.

I can't describe how much I love my little guy. I love that I have the ability to hear the tiniest noises to wake up in the middle of the night to feed. I love that when I pick him up from his crib at 5 am that his hair is still combed and looks exceptionally handsome. I love when he is hanging out with someone else his eyes follow me when they find me. I love when he sits "still" and let's me read to him. I love when he wakes up and I unswaddle him he stretches these big "I'm growing" stretches. I love when he and I have conversations consisting of coo's and ahh's. I love that he let's me sit him up, dress him up, and stick a huge lens in front of his face. I love that my little 2 month old likes to sit on my hip and look out into the "world." I love that he makes spit up look like the latest fashion trend. And what I love the most of all is that when I look into his eyes.. I know and feel how much this little baby, who doesn't have the ability of speaking or any concrete thoughts, loves me back.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment