Tuesday, January 31, 2012

keeping up




i haven't been keeping up with my blog, but have been dying to. the reason why (to both of those statements) is that i have been working on my shower. I have been wanting to post so many things about it and the stuff that i have made, but i am waiting because i don't want anyone to know about it until after it happens. my aunt and mother are throwing my shower but gave me the honor of decorating and doing all that sort of stuff because that is what I LOVE TO DO. I have been having such a great time, and have been real happy and excited. of course i don't really ever have consecutive time work on this project, but spread out through last month of january i have gotten pretty much everything done. here is just a sneak peak... its my invitation that i designed and sent out. i got the idea off of etsy, and i have taken it and ran with it throughout the ENTIRE shower, as well as some of my personal touches. a massive post will come soon after the shower. the picture with the sono was an insert and on the back it explains my "theme" or lack of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment