Monday, January 2, 2012

Deer painting



i have never lived with a guy, ever. never wanted to, not unless i was married. well i did, and when i did... i had to make sure that our home was gender nuetral. well, i bought stuff that was antique that i found to be alright pieces, but now that i am out of that relationship... i want everything that relates to it.. GONE! Green has always been my color, but i needed a CHANGE! i have welcomed the color blue into my life a couple months ago by introducing it to my bathroom... it was the funniest thing i had done to my "homes" in a long time! So i did it for my living room. Its still a work in progress, but here is the "statement" piece i have made for behind the couch. its 30x40 inches. I took pictures to show how i did it, very simple. it started with a small image online that i blew up and printed on 5 sheets of 11x17 paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment